Monday, June 09, 2003

It's Monday. The day that preachers shouldn't do anything that requires a mental pushup. For some reason I can teach school all day for five days a week but one single service on Sunday morning drains you like an 800 lb mosquito. Everyone seems to have issues on Monday though. I'm sure we could eliminate preacher scandals if right after every service they threw a straightjacket on him and put em in a rubber room for about 24 hours. I say him because when was the last time you heard of female preacher scandals? The likelyhood of that is as probable as getting a Jehovah Witness to say, “Look we really gotta be going." Nothing against female preachers but some of them have a strut like they went to the Janet Reno school of runway modeling. Speaking of Janet Reno, I just heard she was having prostate trouble. Or was that John Madden? I get them mixed up. Getting the brain to work on Monday is more challenging than organizing a round of twister at the nursing home. To all you intellectual friends, foes, and female preachers who grace my blog, no offense intended. In light of the rest of posts on this site this one is as out of place as a boom box in an Amish colony. I just thought of something else I probably shouldn't do on Monday. Type.

No comments: