Friday, July 16, 2010

Treasure Hunt Testimony

Treasure Hunting Testimony from Youngstown, OH.
----------------

I just wanted to thank you for encouraging my spirit at the conference in Ohio. I had no idea we were being sent out on a treasure hunt when I attended your prophetic session that day. I've heard about treasure hunts but never had the courage to go out beyond the walls of the church. Right after the session ended and we had all of our clues, girl dark hair, red shirt, heart condition, McDonald's and gas station. We headed out to our "first" stop. It wasn't were we needed to be... after driving around "trying" to make our clues fit...I asked Felicia (the girl you meant in FL with Georgian) what are you feeling...should we head to McDonald's as we were sitting in the 2nd gas station.. She said looked up and pointed to the billboard advertising McDonald's...So off we headed... there were others there from the conference who had found there treasure and my mom (who was also with us on the hunt) sat down at the table kind of bummed out we hadn't found our person.... seconds later my mom excitedly looks over at me and says Jaime red shirt ....and I said Dark hair.... we looked at each other and stood up excited!!!! Should we go over to her? We were immediately faced with FEAR. Like a wall that we ran into... We looked at each other and we said No fear in the presence of God and walked over to the girl... We asked to sit down with her and my mother explained we were on a treasure hunt and what that was and started going over the clues we had...McDonald's, girl, red shirt, dark hair...I said the last clue was heart condition....do you have a heart condition...tears started running down her face. She had a heart condition and later we learned that she was 17 and pregnant with her first baby. She was just getting off of work and was waiting for her ride. We prayed and prophesy over her. It was so awesome. We invited her back to the conference that night and she gave us her number. We called her later and her mom answered and I explained everything that happened. She said that Shawna (our treasure...God's treasure...) didn't want to come but that she would come. So we offered to go to her house and get her...God put on my heart to fill up her gas tank so she would have freedom to go when she wanted... She told me she didn't have any money she got paid very little working @ planned parenthood....and she thanked us and attend the evening session. In fact she stayed for most of the service! I wanted to let you know though again how encouraging it was to hear you. I know that God had me there for that exact reason! We are planning on going on many many more treasure hunts soon! Oh and the kids that you brought up on stage...WOW....it was awesome! I can't thank you enough for doing what you do!

In God's Love:
JME

1 comment:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

fantastic ! loved this ~
inspiriting ...
thx for posting :)