Saturday, October 13, 2007


Well it's finally happened. Shannon and I are back in ministry together. When I picked them up from the airport yesterday, it was to stay. He and Michelle and the girls are coming over to serve as Ministers of Youth and Family here at Grace Church and I can't begin to relay how thrilled I am. If you've ever had a surprise party and you're just elated with it all and then they add a surprise on top of the surprise that you just got, like an encore of a grand finale, you know how you just emotionally shut down because you simply have lost the ability to react with the appropriate amount of awe? If that's never happened to you, I pray it does someday soon. That's how I feel here with the Carriers coming.


We get a call to Maui. Amazing. We stumble into this conference at Church of the Hills in Austin that leaves me eternally transformed. Incredible. We begin to see miracles, signs, and wonders when we arrive in Maui and it grows. Wow! Shannon and Michelle move here. I'm running out of words... His plans are truly above all we could ask or think and I now know what it means when He said, "See if I will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not have room to contain." I really need a bigger container.


Here's why I write this openly today, for I could praise God privately for His blessings. I want every one of you who read this to experience the absolute wonder of God's promise to you of a hope and future that is blessed by Him. I declare that every person who reads this post will, today, experience the overwhelming goodness that flows from the heart of the Father, and that your household would be blessed, that your health would be blessed, that your labor would be blessed, and that you would find a greater revelation of love in your Heavenly Father's embrace today. May God grant to you a Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus. Eph 1:17. I pray that God would assign to you an angelic presence whose sole purpose is to unveil in greater measure, Jesus Christ. That this angel, who has continual access to the mind of the Father would always draw you to the wonder and awe of what He's like and that the innumerable thoughts that God has toward you that outnumber the sand would be made known to you. That you would reflect in your life the price that was paid to redeem you and grant you access to His Kingdom that is within reach. I pray that in your declaration and through the laying on of hands that you would lay hold of that Kingdom and pursue those things once considered impossible for with God all things are possible! Amen.

1 comment:

Traci Vanderbush said...

May this level of joy come once again...to stay.