Thursday, March 20, 2008

When I started blogging, there was me, some guy named Sven in Denmark, one girl with her webcam in Seattle, and an 11 year old Harvard student from Idaho who posted pictures of legos. Ah, those were the days. Little has changed in the past years, if you don't count the 2 billion bloggers added in the past five years. (Most of those being rabid Barak Obama supporters) I still have the same four readers, I'm still converting multitudes to mac, and my dog runs a bit slower than she used to. Today is a milestone though. I've finally added comments. Basically, when I started doing this, that wasn't an option, and until today, I just haven't gotten around to it. But some of the interaction I've had in email as a result of some of these posts has been really wonderful and worth sharing. So those of you who have read and wanted to comment, link to your own blogs, or use this site as a shameless plug for that Knight Rider lunchbox you're selling on ebay, have at it.

No comments: