Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shift

My right shift key never gets used. When I was learning to type, I had broken my right pinky finger. It healed up, but I never got used to using that finger. Moral of the story. If you don't utilize the broken, you'll miss some good keys.

Most people are broken somewhere. Interesting that Jesus took people as they were and used the creative power of experience to teach and equip them. Empowering people isn't an option if unity and the the fullness of Christ are of any value to you at all. In Ephesians 4:11-13 there's this line of thought that I'll paraphrase. The gifts of Christ, Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers are given to equip the church to do the works that give evidence to the faith we all claim. When that happens, we become unified,

No comments: