Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fish Stories, Weblogs, and the Man

After five years of blogging on the same template, I've changed to a new style. It's kind of hard to get used to. Especially since I've never had the profile turned on so I have 19 brand new hits to the profile in the past 20 minutes. Looks like nobody's even looked at the site in seven years. I mean, after a decade of writing you would think I would have millions of hits but here we're twelve years into this and less than two dozen profile views which is only a couple of years longer than I've been writing on this thing.

Actually, I was forced by the "man" to make the change. See, they messed with my old template and took away the archives so I had to move to a new template so the archives would appear again. Now you can go back all the way to the good ol days of 2002, track my writings between then and now, and ponder what went wrong. On another note, I'm thoroughly honored that the folks at REP (Republicans for Environmental Protection) have requested to use the blog below this on the front page of their newsletter. They're good people with a sensible agenda that declares that progress and conservation can co-exist to the betterment of us all. To that I say, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.