Friday, February 27, 2004

I am nearly fed to the gills with the anti-semitism charges I'm hearing from the liberal media about this movie. As if this notion of anti-semitism is the worst thing since anal warts, the liberal media has taken up the task of finding a mere shred of it in this film about Jesus. I saw more anti-semitism from the Costanza's on Seinfeld than in this film.
Ya wanna find some anti-semitics to beat up on? There's a few million to the north, south, and east of Israel!!! Every Allah following son of Ishmael is anti-semitic. Apparently the media can't get this clue cause every time a suicide bomber assassin detonates on a bus in Jerusalem it makes the news right behind Jlo. (No pun intended)
The papers are worried that somebody's going to start hurting Jews because of this movie. HEY! Jews are dying every week in Jerusalem and the papers say NOTHING to condemn it. To quote the Messiah, "You hypocrites!!!"
Not hypocritical enough for ya? They say we need to leave poor Saddam alone now because they didn't have WMD's. Hey! This guy and his whole mindset thinks we all need to die. 19 anti-semitics killed 3000 Americans in under 20 minutes. I don't care if they only find buckets of snakes and flutes over there. It's time to clean house. Perhaps we ought to start with our own.
The New York Times and Austin American Statesman was good for only one thing in my house, and once the dog was housetrained and my Cockatiel died we have no use for them anymore. Don't get me wrong. I love free speech! But the media is determined to crucify Mel and pardon the sons of Arafat. If Peter Jennings wants to find some anti-semitism, I dare him to go ride the bus in Jerusalem.

No comments: