Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Turkey day approaches. What's that drug in the turkey again? Trip-to-something... Supposed to put you to sleep for an hour or so. I plan on an overdose. I'm going to head to the lake, savor the bird and the pie, and recline on the dock with a hot cocoa in one hand and a fishin pole in the other. No bait on the line of course. I don't actually want to catch anything. That would take effort and I've got about 359 sabbaths that I'm squeezing into this day. Now this brings up an interesting thought. Some people go fishing to fish. Some go fishing to catch. I mostly prefer the latter, however this week I don't have a desire to catch anything but a nap. To all my friends and enemies (some of which are actually the same people), have a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: